Today parents and guardians face a multitude of modern-day challenges in raising happy, well and resilient young people.
Whilst there is a great deal of information available, this can often be confusing and overwhelming for parents looking for guidance. SchoolTV addresses this as a new online resource designed to empower you as parents and guardians with credible and sound information with realistic, practical ongoing support strategies.
In accessing this resource, you will find available through the following series:
- Cyber Safety – Impact of gambling, Internet addiction, Online pornography, Social Media and digital reputation, Sexting and Cyber bullying
- Mental Health – Trauma, Grief and loss, Drug and alcohol use, Suicide and self-harm, Depression and Youth anxiety
- School Survival – School refusal, School transitions
- Healthy Body – Mindfulness, Sleep, Body image, Eating disorders, Physical activity and exercise, Diet nutrition
- Positive Parenting – Raising Girls, Raising Boys, Happiness and gratitude, Resilience, Blended Families and Positive Parenting
- Special Reports – Respectful language, Managing Overwhelm, The Wellbeing Barometer, COVID Fatigue and Youth Mental and more…………