Part Time - Christian Studies Teacher
Middle and Senior School
Good News Lutheran College is seeking to employ an experienced Christian Studies Teacher. This is a part-time (approximately 0.75) role and will commence on 29 January, 2019.
The Christian Studies Teacher will teach and be responsible for Christian Studies for students from Year 7 to 12. They will work with both our existing Christian Studies teachers and chaplaincy and pastoral care teams.
The successful applicant will:
• support the Christian ethos of the College
• have strong working knowledge of the Bible and how to integrate contemporary Christian thinking
• be willing to embrace ICT in the classroom
• have VIT accredited teaching qualifications
• be creative and have the capacity to foster a genuine love for learning in adolescents
• have the ability to engage in relevant Christian public speaking opportunities
• demonstrate a high standard of oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
• have a current Working with Children check.
Visit www.goodnews.vic.edu.au for a position description and further details about the school and any enquiries about the position can be made to Charles Brass, Human Resources Manager on 8742 9027. Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position will close on Friday, 16 November.Bus Driver and Maintenance Worker
Good News Lutheran College is seeking to employ someone who can be both a bus driver and maintenance worker.
The College has an established maintenance team, and a regular bus driver both of whom require additional support. Successful candidates will already have experience as a maintenance worker (including gardens and grounds work) and will either already hold a medium rigid vehicle bus driver licence, or will be prepared to get such a licence before they commence their employment.
An attractive salary will be provided to the successful applicant.Visit www.goodnews.vic.edu.au for further details about the school and any enquiries about the position can be made to Charles Brass, Human Resources Manager on 8742 9027. Please see a position description below. Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications for this position will close on Friday, 23 November.
Bus Driver/Maintenance (1315 KB)